1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
dash of slat
1 tsp of sugar
1 1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp butter
splash of favorite liqueur, cordial, or rum.
1. Melt butter and allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, sift flow, sugar, and salt together.
3. Add eggs and mix thoroughly with a whisk. The mixture will form into a thick paste.
4. Add milk gradually and slowly, beating well until air bubbles form.
5. Add melted and cooled butter.
6. Add your splash of flavoring. If you prefer a savory crepe, try adding lemon or garlic juice.
7. In pan, pour a thin layer of crepe batter and allow to cook. Flip and serve.
Makes 16 servings.