5 large egg whites
2 medium eggs
16oz turkey sausage
1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
2 cup shredded non fat mozzarella cheese
18oz chopped frozen spinach
4 bell peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a pan on the stove, cook the sausage thoroughly. Drawn.
2. Thaw the frozen spinach. If needed, use cheese cloth to wring excess water from the spinach.
3. Whisk eggs together and add in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cut the tops off of the peppers and remove the seeds. Stuff the peppers with the mixed ingredients, filling to the top.
5. Bake for 1 hour and serve.
Makes 12 servings